Spectacular Full Floor Castro Flat
This spectacular full floor sun drenched flat with its own house address is located in a gorgeous 2 unit Stick Victorian corner building built in 1891. Located on the best flat block in the Castro, on a tree-lined street, this gorgeous newer renovated unit boasts approximately 1,600 square feet of amazing living space. This beautiful home offers bay windows, 11 foot ceilings, newer refinished oak hardwood floors, French paned pocket doors, moldings, plaster ceiling moldings, corbels, wainscoting, French paned glass doors, gorgeous newer tiled floors and newer recessed lighting.
- Two large bedrooms with custom built-ins in closets
- One Newer Remodeled Full bathroom with large stall custom tiled shower with glass enclosure and glass door, sink with caesarstone counter, fabulous vanity storage, custom wall mirror, Kohler toilet, Broan vent fan, Grohe fixtures, custom tiled floor, toilet holder and towel holder.
- Entryway with stunning solid wood door with original beveled glass panes and original anaglypta wallpaper
- Formal Living Room with decorative fireplace and gorgeous tile work and mantle
- Formal Dining Room Or Media Room
- Remodeled Eat-In Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas range with oven, vent hood over range, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, an abundance of cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, garbage disposal, stainless steel Blanco sink, Kohler faucet, quartz countertops and quartz backsplash, pantry closet with shelves, gorgeous tiled floors. There is room to add a large table and chairs to seat 8 or more.
- Sunny south facing Great Room Area off Kitchen with tiled floor and double thermo paned windows.
- Newer In-Unit Stackable LG washer and gas dryer in Laundry Closet
- Newer Electrical Throughout-Recessed Lighting with Dimmers
- Newly painted
- Custom Modern Roller Shades
- Coat Closet off the Hallway with Built-In
- Custom Hardware and Glass Door Knobs
- Separate Forced Furnace
- Cable and Internet Ready
- 1 Car Independent Garage Parking in Building for $195 a month. Additional 2nd car parking available if needed.
- Major New Seismic Upgrades with new garage, new concrete foundation, new steel and new driveway with Trench drain
- Large Storage Space included for Bicycles and other items
- Smaller Patio Space
- Owner will pay for water, garbage (no need to put trash out, owner takes care of this extra service), exterior window washing and exterior maintenance.
Amazing location! Walk score of 98! Transit score of 92! Across the street from Eureka Valley Recreation Center and tennis courts. Around the corner from multiple tech bus shuttle stops and from Muni. 2 blocks from Castro Muni Underground and F train. Walk to the world renowned Castro Theater, the expanded, remodeled and landscaped Castro Street shopping district, Harvey’s, Mollie Stones, Ice Cream Bar’s Castro Fountain, GLBT History Museum, Levis, Starbucks, Philz Coffee, Spike’s Coffee, Cliff’s Variety hardware store, SoulCycle Castro, Fitness SF Gym, Barry’s Bootcamp, 24 hour Fitness gym, top notch dining restaurants, banks, dry cleaners, cafes, wine stores, renowned bars and much more! Few blocks away from weekly Farmer’s Market on Wednesdays on Noe Street.
Walking distance to the renovated and renowned 13.7 acre sunny Dolores Park with sprawling grounds, tennis courts and basketball courts, Bi-Rite, Dolores Park Café, Whole Foods, Safeway, Jamba Juice and See’s Candies! Just 5 blocks to Noe Valley’s 24th Street shopping District and Farmer’s Market. Easy access to Downtown Financial District, highways 280 and 101.